Monday, July 6, 2009

it has been an ages i do not update my blog..
coz really vy vy busy..
every week also gt test..
if no test den ned to pass up assignment..
everything is non stop.. arrr.... fan sei yan la...
last week i went to watch cheer competition 2009..
thought will vy boring bt actually nt..
vy enjoy during tat time..
shout n support my sc team all the day..
like every team performance..
thumbs up for u guys.. u guys really glorious..
proud to be ur audience.. haha..
unfortunately i cannt afford to go on sun..
miss out many things..
promise u guys next year will go on both day.. ok??
tis week my lovely "ah yi" bac from singapore..
yeah.. long time no c le.. miss her so much..
can go out n shopping wt her ady.. ahha..
sure call mai my cousin n v three go shopping..
love to shopping wt them..
she is de one who always buy things for us..
she really vy sayang us.. in return v all also like her vy much.. haha..
if i gt $$ i wanna treat her n kau fu eat luxuries foods.. haha..
both of them place a vy important position in my heart(beside my parents).. haha..
anyway love u all.. muakzz... haha..

cheer supporters
me@charlene
kah yan@me
wai yan@me

No comments: