Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my 20th birthday

i realise tat..
i have not update my 20th birthday...
tis year jus one celebration...
celebrated wt my lovely family...
jus a simple celebration...
go out for dinner n buy me a cake...
but i felt touched... haha..
my dad bring us to italiannies..
a restaurant tat i eager to go...
n finally gt chance to ate at there...
dad bought me a ice cream cake..
i jus told him tat dono where can buy ice cream..
i wanna buy it n try...
never expect he will rmb wat i say..
n he bought it to me.. haha..
my dad really vy vy sayang me le..
n den get many present in tis year..
first is a t-shirt from my gang in diploma..

 second is get an ang pau from my mom..
 third is get a pint of  haagen darz ice cream  from my cousin bro wife..
fourth is a photo album from my cousin sis..
fifth is a cute tv photo frame from yuen may..
 
sixth is a bracelet n cup from sook hui..
seventh is a birthday cake from my lovely gang.. 
eighth is a most expensive present..
a laptop from my dad...
can i consider it as my present?? hahahha...
n finally a nike shoe for myself..
i bought it as a reward to myself.. hahaha..
really a great year for me... 
appreciate n thanks a lot...
i love my birthday so much... 
gt u guys accompany me.. 
n get many wishes.. 
it was my greatest present to me..
20 ady.. 
cant b too childish.. 
ned to change a bit... 
ned to adapt the adult environment ady... 
hahaha..
anyway love u guys ya... muakzz..

No comments: