Friday, December 10, 2010

05.12.2010









i wont forget tis date...
tis is my first ever in my life wanted to 'chase artist"...
jus wanna go c him in real world...
accompanied by my best fren ah lene.. hahha..
she being forced by me...
thanks vy much o...
accidentally saw pui yee n wai yan at there...
they also going to c him...
foget to introduce the artist who i like...
KIM HYU JOONG.....
hahaha.. a korean artist...
jus addicted by his smile...
so four of us went together n wait for him at pavillion...
v have waited for 1 n half hour if nt mistaken...
some of his fan have been waiting since morning...
i donwan waste time waiting at there...
my god... so many ppl gather at there...
even malay also like him...
he quite famous ar... hhahah...
although stand at behind...
but i still can c his face..
so excited... can c artist tat i liked...
it worth to waste my 1 n half hour standing at there...
but hor my nike shoe become black ady...
i so stupid le..
wearing my new nike shoe to go such a crowded event.... 
leg vy pain o..
stepping by ppl n my nike shoe had dirty... yerrr...
gain a new experience...
'chase artist' is a tiring activity...
n i don like it...
i think i wont chase anymore....
one time enough for my life... 
great to chat wt pui yee n wai yan...
long time din contact wt them...
hope next time v can meet up again...
take k n all the best in studies...
love ya....

No comments: