Saturday, February 26, 2011

meet up

tis week meet up wt lot of fren.. 
kinda happy of it... haha..
last sat meet up wt mary n ruby..
my two lovely colleagues in romp..
v went to movie n lunch..
chat a lot wt them. 
know wat r they doing now...
nowadays everyone r busy... hahaha..
after tat meet up wt sook yee on mon...
my lovely primary sc mate...
she so sweet...
meet up wt me be4 she went bac to australia..
call me n ask me out...
n den she gave me a scarf..
so touch wt wat u did..
i will try my best to fly to australia to meet u..
cherish our relationship... hahaha.. 
lastly meet up wt my college mates on fri..
we went to korean restaurant for dinner...
love their bbq..
like their services.. 
v order lot of food...
tables full wt dishes...
v really ate a lot... hahaha...
a nice experience for me.. hahaha..
it was great to meet up wt fren... 
update our lately news...
share thing n can eat delicious food..
n most important is can camwhoring wt u all... hahaha..
as part of my memorable memories...  
thanks for calling me out...
i love u guys ya.... muakzz...

No comments: