Saturday, April 30, 2011

intern

ended my internship on 29 of april 2011...
my first ever office job in my life...
it was fun n challenging... 
although sometime felt annoying...
jus don take it so serious n put in heart... 
kinda easy la the job..
help client do tax computation only...
submit be form..
remind client come over to sign n make payment...
n have to bring them over to office.. 
almost all the client complain tat the location of office is far.. 
dono how to come...
have to turn here n there... hahaha..
it really was a memorable memories... 
thanks for u guys guidance... 
cherish it so much... 
thank you so much...
coz i m really blur... 
din bring my brain come to work...
tat y always make silly mistake...
hope my laughter bring u guys happiness...
hahaha... take k n keep in touch ya... 
love ya!! 


No comments: