Wednesday, August 19, 2009

fren birthday celebration

yesterday celebrate yong yin birthday..
v go to wangsa maju there..
order a drink n a pan mee lo..
finish tat full ady.. still gt cake le.. haha
the curry really spicy le.. make me almost wanna cry..
drink a lot of water.. haha..
after tat v bring cake out n sing song to yong yin..
n camwhore lo.. haha.. bt i look so fat in every photo..
my god.. i become fatter ady.. sei lo..
the cake vy delicious.. i like the chocolate layer..
next time buy again.. haha..
anyway gt two ppl birthday on today..
li kei n yong yin..
happy birthday ya!!
thanks god let me know u guys..
u guys bring me a lot of sweet memories.. haha..
love ya.. muakzz...

menu
mee
pan mee wt curry chicken
fries
me@yong yin
me@jun
grape.. yummy
birthday cake
birthday gal
group photo
us again
jun le??
jun@yin@me
me@birthday gal

No comments: