Friday, August 28, 2009

the ship

last sun my dad bring us to the ship had our dinner..
first time been there..
bt my mom said i had been there during childhood..
the outlook of the restaurant vy attracting..
there like a ship..
once v enter in, inside dark dark wan..
gt sportlight.. i think..
my dad said there wanna made us like having dinner inside a ship..
make me cannot take photo..
take also dark wan.. yerrr..
i order a bake fish set.. dono wat is name ady..
mm.. ok only lo for me..
i prefer other restaurant lo.. haha..
one small glass of lemon juice cost rm6++..
walau.. really expensive..
when the pay the bill, i feel so sad for my dad..
so costly.. i don think it worth.. haha..
anyway had a chance to have a dinner at there...
a great experience.. next time wont go there anymore.. haha..




No comments: