Sunday, November 8, 2009

hair cut

afternoon went to furniture shop wt my parents n my aunt..
tat is my aunt's fren shop..
tis time finally bought new furniture.. yeah!! haha..
my aunt' fren gave us a fair trade price..
so good le.. many discount n save money!! haha..
still gt many thing haven buy..
moving into a new house really costly..
buy tis n buy tat.. spent a lot lo..
felt pity to my parents..
all their savings spent on new house n us..
parents r the most "wei da" person in tis world!!
after tat i go have a hair cut..
i dislike go to hair cut..
everytime hair cut i sure will regret wan..
do i look like a children??
y they always cut my fringe till so short..
look like small kids de hair style lo..
yerrr.. so ugly ar..
still have go to college le..
ppl sure laugh at me.. so embarrassing le..
any shampoo can make my hair grow faster???
i wanna use it.. haha..

No comments: