Saturday, November 28, 2009

the sims 3

thurs nite went to my cousin sis house..
go there teach her acc..
she having spm on tues..
1 ques teach jor 4 hour.. i think..
gt do one exercise lo..
wow.. so tiring..
after tat my eye cannt open ady...\
atraight away go sleep.. haha..
i did a crazy things on the next day..
i played the sims from 2pm to 8pm..
if i nt mistaken.. walau.. wat a good record!!
incredible.. sitting at there for 6 hours non stop..
the game really interesting...
i like it so much.. i wanna buy it n install to my com..
tat time i sure gila ady..
gonne be panda eye n higher electricity bill.. haha..
at night go yam chat wt my cousin sis..
chat a lot at there..
v almost no money to pay the bill..
luckily gam gam hao.. haha..
if nt v gonna wash dishes at there.. haha..
bac to my house on 11pm..
straight away go watch "yeah man lai lai"..
so funny la tis show.. make me laugh all the time..

1 comment:

+d@ lif3 onli u @ m3+ said...

haha~ same to me lolx
planning to play during da holiday..
hahax~
if nt the final sure fly wif red edi~ haha~