Wednesday, June 9, 2010

accidentally

tis world really small...
or i should say tarc college is a place where can build up our relationship.. 
saw my juniors in college..
n my cousin sis'ex in lrt..
really unexpected lo..
it have been years din meet u guys lo..
bt u guys still recognize me.. 
tat great.. i thought u guys wont rmb who m i.. hahha..
wondering how come v will meet??
fate.. rite?? hahhaa...
everyone is studying in tarc..
tarc full of chinese races n all around malaysia..
i thought tarc will full of local..
coz tarc locate in kl ma.. haha..
my interpretation is wrong le..
coz my class is full from other state..
jus few of us r local.. kl la..
my classmates came from different area.. 
penang, selangor, melaka, sabah, kelantan n johor..
different places bt same culture..
speak mandarin.. hahaha..
rarely speak cantonese..
bt anyway nice to meet u guys ya...
hope to c u guys soon in tarc college..

No comments: