Friday, June 11, 2010

look out point

 had been a places tat i wanted to go..
thanks to my best buddies.. hahaha..
fulfill my dream.. muakzzz..
meet up wt my lovely gang bt miss out chew yen..
she ffg.. hahha... she gt thing to do.. nvm lo.. next time ba..
went to look out point..
first time went to hill wt fren..
n go out at night.. hahaha.. so happy le..
n first time waer skirt in front of them..
coz never wear be4 so try once lo..
i jus wear skirt in front of my beloved family n frenz..
u guys should appreciate lo..
laugh at me.. so sui.. hahhaa..
sat at there for many hours..
wanna c the view at night..
wow.. really nice lo..
love the view at night.. unforgettable moment..  
so peaceful n relaxing.. hahhaa..
n laugh loudly..
i really donno tat tis is the "nga nga shan" lo..
they all keep on laughing at me..
n act my expression... yerrr....
had a awesome day wt u guys on tat day..
gambateh in ur studies ya...
n our frenship never end..
love u guys ya... muakzzz...


No comments: