Saturday, August 7, 2010

family + two cousin



had a family + two cousin day.. hahaha..
my cousins come over my house during weekend..
one come here play n another wan come here to study..
i teach my cousin sis econ n acc..
i heard tat she get a for both sub..
so proud so her n myself..
i vy geng le... teach her till get an a.. hahaha...
went to sunway piramid wt them.. 
second n third row full with ppl..
like my dad haves 5 children.. hahaha..
have our lunch at ajisen ramen restaurant...
cant go restaurant tat i want..
coz all full with ppl n ned to queue for a number of time...
haiz.. nvm la.. next time go again.. hahhaa..
after tat had a walk at there... 
shopping time.. hahaa.. 
walk with my cousin sis..
went in to a shop..
had a try on dress n i bought it..
dono y.. i jus like it.. quickly go pay money.. hahhaa..
next time mus bring out more cash..
so i can buy more.. hahaha..
had a great weekend wt them..
welcome u guys come always ya... 
v go shopping n crapping.. hahaha..
love ya.. muakzz...


No comments: