Sunday, August 22, 2010

my diploma convo

a unforgettable and memorable day for me...
a meaningful day...
my diploma convocation...
although jus a diploma only but i treasure it a lot..
2 years in tarc college...
gain n lose a lot..
i believe tat when u gain something meanwhile u will lose something too...
i wanna say is i really loves my gangs n fren..
without u guys, wont hv me..
attend, chill, ate together...
share everything n had a trip be4 v separate..
i really cherish our relationship...
i wont forget every moment wt u guys... 
u all gave me a lot of happiness and laughter...
never realise tat time pass so fast...
i m a diploma holder... congratz ya.. hahaha.. 
i m proud of myself.. k?? hahhaa..
i vividly rmb tat i do try to give up..
luckily my dad don allow me to do tat..
i should thank to him...
if nt i wont hav a diploma cert n my convo...
hahahaa... i'm sorry tat i jus get a merit award... 
coz i really nt good in studies..
i don like to study at all...
i jus study becoz of u.. hahaha... 
or maybe i should say is for my future n my own good.. hahaha..
i love u n mom ya.. muakzz...
during convo, really mess up everthing...
run here n there...
to find my frens for photo..
so bad tat i din manage to take photo wt some frens... 
nvm la.. wait v advance v take again.. ok?? ahahaha..
happy convocation to me..

me

my precious family

my gang

my dearest vandort mates

my colleagues

me again

No comments: