Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 darlingz




out wt 2 darlingzz...
watch lee hom movie wt charlene...
force her to accompany me.. hahaha...
jay chow first movie better.. rite?? hahaha...
after tat had lunch at bbq plaza..
my second time ate at there...
my first time ate at there also wt them... hahhaa..
they like bbq plaza o..
meet up wt my another darling at there..
she din join us for movie...
had a lot of fun at there..
i like the vegetable..
yummy wt mix wt sauce..
next time v go out ya.. hahhaa..
after tat walk around in time square...
both also them bought a sun glass..
i wore all of it.. all nt suitable for me..
yer... gek sei...
v move on to ice cream cafe...
japanese ice cream really yummy...
iciban ya.. hahhaa...
taste vy milky.. love it...
v still continue our food journey...
headed to shi lin...
order chicken cop n chicken roll..
i forget the name...
camwhoring lo... hahaha...
tat day really ate a lot lo... 
bt i vy enjoyed...
coz hang out my darlingz...
no matter how i feel happy once i stick wt them...
they will lighten up my mood n day...
love ya.. muakzz...

No comments: