Tuesday, September 28, 2010

outing wt my cousin n bro


my cousin bro n sis come over our house..
i bring them go shopping wt my bro...
4 of us walk in every shop...
spend mostly our time in s.wang..
spoil my plan..
thought can walk ts, s.wang n pavillion...
nvm la.. next time v walk again... hahaha...
me n my bro shop till drop...
both of us bought a lot...
two hands full of plastic bag... hahaha..
loves the feeling to shop wt them...
gt agree n disagree toward it..
saw pretty shirt... 
try n lastly bought it.. so suang... hahaha..
bring my cousin sis to snowflakes.. 
unfortunately boys din follow us... 
if nt can order more flavour... hahhaa.. 
snowflakes gonna b one of my favourite dessert ady... 
really nice n yummy... 
especially the tarot.. 
thumbs up...
spend one whole day in shopping... 

No comments: