Monday, June 8, 2009

bbq

last fri go to my aunt house again..
miss them a lot.. haha..
gonna go church to join a family day on sat..
at night had bbq..
wow.. so excited..
i ate numerous of chicken wing..
haha.. coz too yummy ady..
after tat celebrate my lovely cousin sis birthday..
a attractive n delicious cake..
i also wan.. next time my birthday i wanna buy it.. haha..
ate a slice of cake n a slice of cake..
nt too sweet n low fat.. so can ate extra slide.. haha..
den take pic wt birthday gal..
n wt my grandma,uncle, aunt, cousin bro n my bro..
vy memorable photo.. haha..
walau.. i ate a lot lo tat day..
gonna exercise more ady.. haha..
really enjoy at there..

bbq~ing
eu jin
silly pose
en ric
three guys
kau fu
chocolate cake
birthday gal
audrey, me n en ric
wt my grandma
cant c u la.. grandma.. add in my uncle..

No comments: