Friday, June 26, 2009

ok fun

yesterday meet up wt my two dearest fren..
tat is sook hui n chew yen..
together wt sook yee n sook hui bro as well..
sook hui pick me n chew yen up at lrt station..
after v go to cannought there have our dinner..
tat restaurant name ok fun..
wat a funny n weird name.. haha..
once enter in de restaurant..
wow.. vy shock.. coz inide vy beautiful..
suitable for couple or one gang of ppl..
wat a nice surrounding.. like it so much..
de menu vy special..
look like a photo album..
i order a fried rice n ice lemon tea..
always order the same food coz dono wanna order wat food le..
after tat v all started camwholing..
miss u guys a lot ar..
sook hui ned to port dickson for training ady..
so tis time is last gathering be4 she go training..
sook yee has brought a cake..
she say it for celebration sook hui go training.. haha..
bt v all treat it as birthday cake..
one small candle n everyone take pic as birthday cake..
so sweet n touch.. haha..
at here i wanna say thanks a lot ya sook hui..
appreaciate wat had u did for me..
will keep in my heart forever n treasure it..
love u ya.. n love chew yen too.. haha..
muakzzz....

sook yee@me
a small cake
ice lemon tea
fried rice
snacks
me@chew yen
us again.. de drink so yummy..
happy birthday ya.. yeah!!
sook yee@me
a nice view..

No comments: