Monday, June 8, 2009

one utama

wake up early in de morning again..
3 day continuous wake up so early..
i wanna sleep ar.. haha.. it was my hobby.. haha..
sent my bro bac coz he has a badminton class..
after tat v go walk again.. haha..
tis time v go one utama..
really hate de parking lot.. always ned to turn many around only can get it..
v go find sushi king first..
vy exhausted ar.. u know y??
v all walk from new wing to old wing..
a long journey le.. den the restaurant is at corner..
oh my god.. y so far wan ar??
quickly sit down n order food.. haha..
eat udon tis time.. wa.. de udon so q n sleppery..
order some crispy fish n prawn..
n other food too.. (forget de name)
eat a lot lo.. de bill sure vy expensive.. haha..
u guys wait for me.. wait me save enough money..
will treat u guys tgi friday.. haha..
afer tat v walk bac to new wing there..
there gt more shops n suitable for teenages.. haha..
go find my t-shirt again.. haha..
coz i jus wanna buy t-shirt for college..
me n my aunt go walk n c gal stuff..
while my kau fu n their kids go c toys stuff..
finish buy my stuff they wanna go bac ady..
so fast ar.. haven walk enough le.. haha..
i ned to wait my dad to pick me up..
so i go walk around first.. saw many shirt..
like them so much.. bt nt enough money le..
ned to save money ady.. after tat i will buy it..
n i ned to keep fit.. vy fat now.. haha..
be4 bac i buy a roti boy..
de bread so crispy n vy delicious..
the smell of bread pass through everywhere lo.. haha..
attract by it.. haha..

eu jin
en jin
like tis shirt
plastic
roti boy

No comments: