Saturday, December 5, 2009

dec

wow.. so fast now is dec ady..
still gt 20++ day.. gonna end dec ady..
time flies so fast ya..
gt many activities fall on dec..
really anticipating on it...
hope can enjoy it.. haha..
n i gonna move lo..
move into a new surrounding..
nt familiar there at all..
bt i like there so much.. haha..
coz i no need share room wt my bro anymore.. haha..
n tat shelther is provide by my parents wt "blood n sweat"..
they spend a lot at there..
so mus appreciate n love it.. haha..
still left 2 coursework test n 2 assignment..
after tat i can go shopping ady..
u guys wait for me ya.. i m coming to date wt u guys.. haha..
my primary school classmate gonna bac on dec too..
eager to meet n camwhoring wt u guys..
least n nt least my primary sc gathering...
can meet bac some of my fren.. so long din meet u guys..
jus can keep on contact on msn or facebook only..
anyway i like the month of dec.. haha..

1 comment:

tracy said...

next time go to visit ur new home =) hehe