Saturday, December 19, 2009

ikano

yesterday headed to ikea again.. haha..
also donno how many time i went there in tis month..
my mom la.. wanna buy tis n tat..
nt one time buy all of it.. buy little piece by piece.. haha..
finally i bought my favorable table..
after tat walk around in ikano..
go in to brands outlet..
bought jor 3 t shirt n 2 short pants..
finally i bought a red color t shirt.. vy vy rare i will buy red color..
coz i hate red color.. haha..
n buy 3 t shirt for my bro..
finally gt time let me shopping n buy shirt..
i still haven buy shoe ar.. donno when gt time le..
finish buying my stuff, had dinner at there too..
like the design of the restaurant..
quick delicious ar the dishes.. haha..
vy funny is they gave a big bowl for my dad..
bt the content vy little only.. haha.. wat for gave a such big bowl??
like the cup too.. gt a bear on there.. so cute ar.. i wanna it..
can give it to me?? i wanna bring bac to my home.. haha..
spend a lot on tat day.. gonna pk lo...
i still gt two trip.. arrr....


 

 





 

 

No comments: