Thursday, December 24, 2009

moved

20 of nov i had moved..
moved into a new environment..
nt familiar at there..
i swear tat i donwan to moved anymore..
coz it was so troublesome..
many things had to packed..
the first night was a nightmare for me.. haha..
nt used wt it.. cannt sleep comfortable.. roll here n there..
roll donno till wat time only fall asleep.. haha..
same as my bro too..
really nt convenient at there..
go out mus have car..
really pity my bro.. they jus can stay at home..
i still can go study..
they jus did nth.. sleep, ate, play com games n watch tv..
my new house there don hav telephone line so cannt access to internet..
now have to wait for the reply from tm..
my god!! really bored at there..
i also donno how my bro survive at there???
always face wt wall.. cannt go out n on9..
they really beg for the arrival of sat n sun..
so tat my dad will bring us out to shopping.. haha..
at there my sleeping hour had reduced..
coz have to wake up early.. now i ned to take lrt to college..
8am class.. i have to wake up on 5 sumthing..
sot de.. i wanna sleeppp... zzzzz..........
my time spend lot in transportation..
luckily jus for several months only.. if nt i gonna died lo.. haha..
anyway i like my new house..
vy huge le.. for me la..
maybe later will be used wt it.. don worry.. haha..

No comments: