Saturday, March 20, 2010

bangsar

went to bangsar again wt my cousin sis..
she wanna buy dress..
i jus accompany her lo.. haha..
 v wen to a chocolate lounge have a dessert..
 the chocolate was so attractive!!
 saliva all come out ady n eyes keep on staring at it.. xp
 order a cup of chocolate blended ais n a dessert.. (forget it name) haha..
 loves chocolate so much ya..
 especially the chocolate dessert...
 while the chocolate is melting, v use fruit to deep in n eat it..
 mmmm... so yummy.. mouth full wt melted chocolate..
taste really good!! thumbs up for it...
after tat v going to buy dress..
in the end she bought a dress n i bought a blouse..
really loves bangsar.. there gt a lot of clothes tat i likes..
bt quite expensive lo some of them.. so mus think widely.. hahaha..
wanna say tq to my cousin sis..
coz always bring me here n there n willing to bring me out..
n b my driver.. sorry lo coz i dono how to drive..
i try my best to fulfill wat u want ya.. hahaha... 
love u ya... muakzzz...

No comments: