Sunday, March 21, 2010

grandma birthday

last tues, celebrated my grandma birthday..
her 80's years old birthday...
a memorable date for everyone..
about 20++ person attending tis dinner..
had dinner at a restaurant..
they provide us a special room tat have karaoke system inside..
yeah.. can sing k.. hahaha..
camwhored a lot tat day..
sang a lot of song.. sang wt my cousin sis.. haha..
n b cameraman too.. help them took photos..
enjoyed n have fun during the nite..
laughter flies all around the room.. hahaha
happy birthday ya my lovely grandma..
mus stay on healthy ya..
coz i still wanna celebrate ur 90's or 100's birthday..
tq for so love me.. always buy thing for me..
so sayang me.. haha.. i love u too ya..
my beloved grandma..
i really love families gathering..
love the feelings all relatives gather together..
chit chat n laugh together.. haha..
without u guys would nt have me n so much of memorable memories..
anticipating wt next event or gathering ya..
take good care ya everyone..
love u guys so much... muakzzz...


No comments: