Sunday, March 28, 2010

house warming

had my frist time ever house warming..
tat time my house full of people..
full of aunties, uncles n children..
vy few teenagers.. y??
coz all my fren r nt coming..
felt so sad coz they unable to come..
bt nvm la.. find one day hang out lo.. rite??
i get a surprise on tat day..
the lovely gang came over my house..
bt they suffer losses.. really sorry ar..
felt guilty.. tat time i rather u all don came.. haha..
appreciate u guys effort ya.. love ya.. muakzzz...
when they go bac.. i so lonely..
so i go play wt children..
all r my dad's fren children..
mostly r gals.. yeah!! i eager to hav sis...
tis my opportunity to play wt them.. hahha..
bring them to my room..
they so active ar.. c n touch tis n tat..
ask me a lot of question..
n i camwhored wt everyone of them..
really cute.. love them so much..
hope next time still can meet up n play wt u guys..
n hope u all will rmb who m i.. hahha..
house warming is an tiring event..
coz have to clean n packed up everything when they left.. hahha..
bt i enjoyed all the day..
thanks ya my dad n mom coz i had a unforgetabble house warming..
love ya.. muakzzz...

No comments: