Tuesday, April 10, 2012

09.04.11

tat is my attitude..
tat is my tone..
i'm talking on tat way..
y? cant izzit??
m i disturbing u?
y u wanna bother about me?
jus leave me n walk a side la..
i don like u too..
u tot ur attitude r good?
shit la u..
worst than me a lot..
tis is the different wt ppl wt education..
manner..
cant determine tat u hav it..
i ned nt respect u..
when i saw u taught ppl using tat tone..
i really beh song..
who u think u r?
jus a senior only..
v dono only ask u if nt y wanna ask u..
if really beh suang den donwan taught us la..
jus leave us n don bother us..
urself dont respect us n y i wanna respect u?? 
okie since u said i dont hav manner..
don ever talk wt me..
i wont talk wt u anymore..
i swear!!

1 comment:

♥ Audrey said...

What happen to this post ohhhh??
sound so angry de?