Saturday, April 21, 2012

time pass so fast..
i ady turn to 22..
now still adapting to the working life..
i dono m i doing the right thing?
but i jus know is i enjoyed everyday of it..
i love my colleagues n bit of my works..
jus the part i don like was too exhausted..
working hour too long..
cant get enough rest of it..
gonna try to sleep earliest as i can..
don't b so blur anymore..
gonna b more detail..
learn as much as i can..
likes my group's members..
my group leader really protect us..
teach us a lot..
glad to hav him..
hope i can handle the task when u guys on leave..
bt i started worrying...
they all r the one who i meet the most beside my family..
they can consider as part of my life..
luckily everyone of us r frenly..
v tease n share out everything..
v have fun everyone..
tat is i like the most of it.. 
really appreciate our frenship..
mus keep it up o..
n take more photo.. hahaha...
love u guys ya..
pass the peak period asap...

No comments: