Sunday, April 8, 2012

proud

i feel proud...
when in the car yesterday..
my cousin sis told me tat my mom talking about me in front of her mom..
my thinking tat time was my mom sure talk bad thing..
she always do tat in front of ppl..
she wont feel shame on it..
my cousin sis stop me n say it nt..
she praising me in front of aunty..
wow.. i feel so surprised n a bit of proud of tat moment..
i'm sorry tat i nt clever enough..
u cant show off tat u gt a clever daughter.. 
i jus can b a obedient daughter.. 
so u can tell other tat u gt a obedient n love u always daughter..
try to make u happy everyday...
i cant afford my mom luxuries goods..
i jus can give her little bit of allowances..
bring them go to restaurant tat v havent try be4..
or even buy things for them...
n will eat dinner wt them on weekend..
it sound ordinary rite?
tat was my family..
simple n warm...
love u mom!!! last n nt least my dad n three younger bro.. 
love everyone of u...

No comments: