Tuesday, March 31, 2009

baskin robbin

today is 31st of march...
suddenly wanna buy ice cream..
coz baskin robbin gt 31% discount today..
so call my father sent us go to jusco n purchase it.. haha..
when i arrive there saw many ppl is lining up..
everyone is buying ice cream..
my bro n i had try some different type of flavour..
feel tat chocolate is most delicious.. haha..
de person recommend us a coffee flavour..
my bro try it n say vy nice..
bt i cannot take it coz i sensitive towars coffee..
finally i choose chocolate n chocolate chip wt vanilla..
jus buy a small box coz nt enough money.. haha..
bring bac n share wt all my family members..
everyone is fighting n grab de ice cream.. haha..
vy funny lo.. n vy memorable incident for me..
next time try other type of ice cream.. i treat u all..
love u all.. muakz..

women
men
4 spoons
paper bag n ice cream
melted ice cream

No comments: