Thursday, March 26, 2009

lecture

today i wear my high heel to college..
den my dad asking me y u wear tis shoe??
haha.. so funny la my dad coz he suddenly ask me..
i also donno how to answer him.. jus smile.. haha..
quite fun la wearing it to college..
can hear some "kok kok" sounds..
walk into lecture hall..
shock le.. jus c some students inside only..
normally our lecture hall is full of students n now jus few only..
sit alone today coz sook yeng has her tutorial class.. quite lonely..
jus sit at there n listen to de lecturer.. fat mou lo.. haha..
luckily later sook yeng they all come in..
sit between she n her fren..
so pai seh le coz i like seprate her n her frens.. sorry ya..
untill they come i don hv mood to listen ady..
they all also din pay attention lo.. haha..
keep on laughing n chit chat wt sook yeng.. haha.. so funny..
den ar.. my group classmate jus gt 7 ppl attending tis lecture..
wow.. so few ya.. jus go bac after end tis boring lecture.. haha..
wat a day today!! haha..

No comments: