Friday, March 20, 2009

high heels

yesterday go out wt my cousin..
long time din go out wt her ady..
both of us busy wt studies where gt time..
walk pavillion first..
buy a cup of ice blended chocolate at coffee bean..
cheaper bt nt delicious as startbucks.. haha..
later walk to s.wang..
v almost every floor also gt walk through..
go in many shoe shop's..
she keep on forcing me to try high heel shoe..
i never realise tat my leg so big lo..
i walk vy funny lo when wearing de high heel shoe..
like wanna fall down.. haha..
wearing high heel seem like vy fun n nice..
buy a pair of high heel at vincci..
nt so high la.. i ned slowly to adapt the highness..
so next time i can wear high heels ady.. yeah!! haha..
i ned to change.. cannot always wear sport shoe..
thanks ya my lovely cousin..
mus always advising me in fashion.. coz i really nt so expert in tis field..
haha.. i jus simply choose n wear it.. n i always vy cincai in making decision..

No comments: