Tuesday, March 17, 2009

studies

today attend lecture as usual..
saw sook yeng's group member wearing accounting t-shirt..
feel tat they "tuan jie"..
their relationship vy good lo.. always together during break, lecture, tutorial n go out..
vy jealous oo.. haha..
our college gt open day..
go to sports complex to hav a look n meet swee yee..
i go 8 about our school n found out tat our school full of ppl at there..
keep asking myself whether wanna continue to study a nt..
made a choice between advance diploma or degree..
i also donno wat is de different..
my mind jus appear tis question..
den i ask my fren whether u wanna continue study a nt..
wow.. made me shock!!
she said of course wan la wt confidently..
tat time my mood gt a bit down..
everyone also wanna study n y i donwan??
haiz.. feel vy weird...
today gt presentation on pf..
yer.. i separate wt my group members..
i join another group.. bt also ok for me..
my fren vy "fish" lo.. haha..
my group member is presenting ques 2 n my fren is ques 3..
after my fren is finish supposing is my fren turn..
so she go out n start to present..
suddenly my another fren come out n present de same ques..
my fren vy "fish" lo.. she quickly go bac to her seat.. haha..
we all keep on laughing.. i so bad o!! haha..
our class rep made a mistake.. he accidently call two person present a question..
so only gt tis funny incident.. haha..
from de tutorial class start till i go bac to my house, i keep on thinking my future studies..
vy annoying lo.. donno how to decide..
anyway donwan think so much first.. wanna concentrate on my sub..
gambateh ya!! muakzz...

No comments: