Monday, October 5, 2009

hometown

my last 3 day holidays, i went bac to hometown..
my uncle fetch me, grandma n his family bac..
my hometown is at tapah.. u guys know where is it??
the next day, he bring us to ipoh..
v go "fu san" to have our breakfast..
tis is my first time to there..
my first impression is wow.. such a nice place..
i like the decoration of the restaurant..
there full of ppl.. a lot of ppl eat at there..
there gt variety of dim shum..
vy delicious o.. some even i haven c be4..
cannt manage to take all the food..
coz when the dishes come, everyone is grabbing to eat.. haha..
they don let me take photo.. haha..
after tat v go eat tao fu fa..
vy yummy le.. bt vy small bowl only..
n tat bowl jus cost rm0.50.. so cheap ya.. haha..
saw a lot of old building wt different color..
till evening.. v ahead to "tujuh batu" waterfall..
go there walk walk n wash our legs.. haha..
play water wt my cousin bro.. haha..
at nite.. v go to kampar..
unfortunately the kampar market there din open..
coz it was mooncake festival.. haha..
v all so disappointed.. coz their food really yummy..
the end v have our dinner at pizza hut.. haha..
my uncle said "pizza hut kl also gt la.. wat for go to kampar there.. haha.."
there always raining.. the god donwan us go bac there izzit??
supposedly v wanna go to cameron highlands..
because of the weather v cannt go there..
yerr... my strawberry gone.. my cold weather flies.. haha..
bac to kl on sun..
after breakfast den v go bac lo..
really miss there.. a lot of delicious n cheap foods.. haha..
thanks ya my uncle n aunt.. allowing me to follow u guys..
n treat me eat a lot of foods..
wanna treat u guys at friday la.. bt no time..
next time when kau fu bac i treat u all ya.. i promise.. haha..
enjoy the moment wt u guys..
u guys bring me a lot of joyful..
especially kau fu.. v two always laugh full mouth.. haha..
anything can let us laugh like mad.. so funny ya.. haha..
end my holidays.. overjoyed in tis 2 week holidays..
thanks ya everyone who accompany me in tis 2 week holidays..
appreciate a lot n thanks to god..
will keep tis memories in my heart..
love u all ya.. muakzzz...

en ric
eu jin
kau fu
kau mou
dishes














No comments: