Monday, October 19, 2009

sun

sun wake up vy early..
10 sumthing lo.. consider vy early ady.. haha..
eat breakfast wt my cousin n bro..
v eat at mamak store..
finally can eat my roti tisu..
miss tis dishes le..
quite a long time din eat ady..
crispy n sweet le.. haha..
me n my bro stay at home only.. din go out..
coz my cousin bro go to work n my cousin go to tuition..
my bro playing the com..
i nth to do.. so go read my note again..
i really cannt und fap.. donno wat is it??
full of words ar the note.. can u give me a shorter note??
n better understanding lecture?? haha..
after tat watch drama again..
tat drama really funny..
laugh all the time..
the ppl so stupid n funny la.. aiyor..
laugh till stomach pain.. haha..
evening tat time, play volleyball wt my cousin sis..
wow.. they two ar.. really geng le..
their skill so good le.. unlike me so cha..
all my family ar gt one expert in sport field..
y i don hv de le?? haiz... haha..
eat my dinner at there too..
at night finally gt chance to use com..
i playing the sim 3..
i thought vy simple procedure den can play ady..
no le.. gt many steps.. so ma fan..
choose a gender first.. den still ned to choose their eye, nose, mouth, face, clothes n their personalities..
after tat pick a home n decorate their house..
waste me a lot of time..
i also haven started to play.. den my parents come n fetch us bac ady..
my god!! i wanna play ar..
i wanna c wat is the different between the sim tat i play be4 wt tis..
tis coming sat maybe will go her house again..
i sure will play again.. haha..
anyway had a great sat n sun in my cousin house..
thanks lot for ur caring ya.. muakzz..

No comments: