Monday, October 19, 2009

sat







finally can update my blog..
nt in my home for 2 days..
also din touch n on my com for 2 days.. haha..
my parents bac to hometown n left me n my bro at my cousin house..
bt really fun at there.. haha..
afternoon went to time square wt my cousin sis..
almost walk in every shop at there..
c this n tat.. haha.. c my cousin buy shoe..
i like the high heels shoe.. yerrr i also wanna buy le..
unfortunately no money lo.. if nt i will buy de.. haha..
wait untill next sem break or end of dec lo..
tat day gt a lot of ppl at there..
so crowded at there.. my god!! so hot le..
after tat went to queen park there hav our dinner..
v go eat stemboat wt their family..
v oder many side orders..
so yummy n delicious le.. eat non stop..
n vy full.. haha.. fat lo eat so much.. haha..
when the bill come felt shocked..
rm160++.. walau so expensive wan.. haha..
bac to my cousin sis house.. also donno wanna do wat at there..
i gt bring my lecture note..
read some of it..
read few page i started headache ady..
so many words le.. gonna faint le.. haha..
den i give up ady.. haha.. go watch drama..
suddenly my cousin sis wanna clear her clothes..
she really gt a lot of clothes..
help her c which wan wanna throw n keep..
donno v pack for how long..
finally come out wt many plastic bag,,
all full wt clothes.. all also donwan ady..
wow.. surprise wt it..
n my uncle said can sell those clothes at night market n earn some income..
haha.. my god!! gt ppl wanna buy meh?? haha..
the room look so neat n clean.. haha..
after tat going to sleep ady.. zzzzzzzzzzzz..

No comments: