Thursday, October 15, 2009

my babes

finally gt chance to meet my babes.. haha..
they r my fren from f4 till now..
v still in contact.. so great ya..
meet once when v sem break..
tis time finally everyone is attending..
meet up in ts.. after tat ahead to pavillion wong kok..
be4 tat v buy a cake...
planning to celebrate everyone birthday..
haha.. sound vy weird? rite?? haha..
v keep on camwhoring at there..
from v walk from ts n till v go bac..
tat y i gt a lot of photo.. haha...
v take 1 photo, v have to take 6 times..
using different camera n phones.. haha..
v laugh all the time.. chit chat a lot too..
donno y togther wt u guys, i will laugh a lot n lost my image.. haha..
really enjoying n funny lo.. haha..
miss our secondary sc life..
tat time v always stick together..
now although in different course, bt v still keep in touch..
hope our frenship can last forever ya..
realise tat frens r really important to me..
without u guys, my life wont be so colorful n full of different memories..
anyway promise u guys, v will meet again in end of dec.. k??
tat time v camwhoring n keep on 38 again ya.. haha..
happy birthday to 6 of us..
u guys place a important position in my heart..
u all r my babes n i treasure our relationship a lot..
thank for god coz let me knowing u guys..
u guys bring me a lot of sweet n memorable memories..
love u guys a lot.. muakzz...


No comments: