Thursday, February 25, 2010

aunt house

same as usual.. my cousin n i went to my aunt house..
they bring us to tropicana city..
a new shopping complex.. so wanna go there have a look..
nth to walk lo.. too little shop.. haha..
went in to sushi tei to have our lunch..
their family loves sushi a lots.. every time also eat sushi..
i really guilty.. coz always said wanna treat u guys..
till now also haven treat u all.. sorry ar..
really lack of money.. trust me.. nt becoz of i vy stingy.. haha..
have to wait for a while first.. haha..


my aunt prepare lamb steak for us..
really thumbs up.. a delicious dinner..
my aunt really such a good cooker..
every dishes tat she cooked really good..
can open a restaurant ady.. call kau fu be ur helper la.. haha..
at night.. four of us sit down at the dinning table..
do wat?? chit chat lo..
den three of them drink beer n wine.. while me? playing com games lo..
coz i don drink those beverages.. haha..
every time i came over their house...
v sure will chat during late 10 onwards..
share our feeling ar, tease kau fu, n crapping lo.. haha..
really enjoy together wt them.. have fun always..
tat time finally i know y i loves go over their house often..
they can give me a feeling tat my family doesn't give me..
n i loves tat feelings..
so vy grateful to have u guys as my family..
thanks ya.. haha...
full of loves.. muaakzzz...


No comments: