Monday, February 1, 2010

midvalley

 
  
  
  

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

went out wt my kau fu n his family on sun morning..
he came to my house n bring me to midvalley.. 
he jus come bac from vietnam..
he really bring me a polo t from vietnam..
he din't break his promise.. so touched le..
sorry ya.. say wanna treat u bt till now also haven treat yet..
wait for me.. i gt money i promise i will treat u as fast as possible.. haha.. 
reached there.. saw a lot of ppl..
so crowded.. find parking also ned some time..
tat y i don like to shopping on weekends..
full of ppl n felt breathlessly.. 
look some books in mph..
my cousin bro is reading their ben 10 books.. haha..
they pretty like ben 10.. donno y?? haha..
suddenly my aunt say wanna go drink coffee..
be4 tat, v headed to baskin robbin to buy ice cream..
my cousin bro asking for ice cream..
n tat day is 31st of jan.. gt 31% discount if v buy ice cream..
saw a long queue in there.. lot of ppl is buying.. haha.. 
supposedly wanna go to starbucks wan..
bt dono where the cafe is it..
saw a coffee bean at lower ground so n jus go in lo.. haha..
v ate our ice cream n drank coffee at there..
my lovely cousin bro mouth full wt ice cream..
eat till eye there also gt.. ice cream stick everywhere.. haha..
i keep on laughing.. so cute ar they two.. haha..
after went in to toy shop..
saw lot of toy at there.. nowadays children r so fortunate..
wat they want, their parents will buy tat for them..
when i was in childhood, i don think tat happen in my life.. hahaha..
it time for lunch.. haha..
v go to tgi fiday restaurant...
finally i can go dine in tgi.. i crave for long time ago.. haha..
i order a grilled lamb n a green apple slush..
the dishes was so big.. n a lot of meat..
the slush taste good!! a bit sweet n sour.. it my favourite.. haha..
tat day really ate a lot.. my weight gonna increase ady...
haha.. i din ate for my dinner.. my stomach is full of food..
tis meal supposedly i should treat them..
donno y they paid for it.. ok lo.. next time i treat u guy go to full house..
it my promise!! i swear!! haha..
had baskin robbin, coffee bean n tgi friday in one day..
tat was awesome!! i love it so much!! haha..
thanks ya treat me so good... i felt vy warm......
make me felt tat i vy fortunate......
gt u guys n all of my family member loves me..
family really important for me!!!
nth can replace them in my heart.......
love u all ya!!!! muakzzzzz.......... heart u all......

No comments: