Saturday, February 27, 2010

sat

the next day of staying my aunt house..
had bread wt kaya as my breakfast..
found out tat the bread had a mickey mouse print at there..
seem like i eating a mickey mouse bread.. haha..
so cute ar.. haha.. love it so much..
i vy childish.. rite?? i admit tat.. haha..

 

after tat they send me bac home.. 
 had dinner at my house..
 tat night my house full of ppl lo..
gt all my mom side relatives except fen ah yi..
v like having "tuan yuan fan".. haha..
 finally i get to "lou sang" n eat it.. 
i jus like to eat the biscuit only.. haha..
 n the "lou sang" is homemade wan.. my mom prepare all the ingredients..
 so the taste nt same like restaurant wan.. my taste la.. haha.
 so hope everyone stay on healthy n happy ya..
 love u guys a lot... lot till uncountable.. xp
 muakzzz......
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments: