Friday, February 5, 2010

youngest bro birthday celebration

celebrated my youngest bro birthday in pasta zanmai..
purposely went to midvalley.. 
my second time went to midvalley..
went there for dinner only.. no shopping.. haha..
tis restaurant i carving for last time ago..
can take tis opportunity to granted my wishes.. haha..
is my idea to went here n my dad always listen to me.. yeah.. haha..
order several set meal..
each set meal wt different type of dishes..
mm.. really loves japanese food...
so yummy.. likes their rice n fish.. haha..
n noodles too.. vy "q" le.. xp
be4 bac, order a ice cream dessert..
tat dessert consider as my bro birthday cake..
coz he donwan a cake.. so stupid.. rite?? haha..
when the ice cream arrive,  everyone grabbing it to take photo..
n finally i have a photo wt my sibling..
4 of us.. my dad help us take it.. bt too far ady..
cannt c our face clearly.. haha..
next time v take again ya.. haha..
happy belated my youngest bro..
12 years old lo.. going to b teenager ady..
gambateh in ur studies ya..
love u always.. haha.. muakzz...
thumbs up for tis restaurant.. haha..
next time go try another restaurant ya..
coz my eldest younger birthday is coming.. haha..
yeah.. can go eat ady.. hahahah...
thanks ya my family.. love u all too.. muakzzz... 


No comments: