Saturday, May 29, 2010

2nd week

it had been my 2nd week in tarc college..
advance diploma lo...
although jus passed 2nd week...
i ady felt stress r surrounded me.. 
i dono y..
the feeling came over me..
i taking acca now..
a professional body..
i know tat it will be totally tough..
n i also nt sure tat will i get it..
or even graduated my advance diploma... 
i really dono izzit a right pathway to me??
  i will try my best to do it..
bt i really worried about my studies..
especially financial reporting....
talked about framework n those frs....
full of theories n i don like it....
coz don und wat is talking about.....
tis sub gonna taught for 2 sem...
my god!! i wondering can i rmb all of it??
i really worried about tat.. hahahaha..
i hav a new environment n classmates..
i pretty likes my new gang..
they vy frenly n most important is they din neglect me..
although sometime donno wat r them talking about..
but i felt overjoyed n relaxing when together wt them..
laughter r surrounded us.. hahhaa...
they vy funny la.. make me laugh all the time.. hahaha.. 
nice to meet u guys ya.. hope v can b good frens ya.. 
i have been think too much in tis 2 week..
hope all the worries can fly away from me..
concentrate more on my studies...
don care so much.. 
jus do it.. coz no return n regret!!!

No comments: