Monday, May 17, 2010

celebration of mother's day

celebrated mother's day wt relatives at my house..
a lot of moms in my house..
my grandma, three aunties n my mom..
each of them prepare some dishes..
donwan go to restaurant..
coz can save cost, save time n no need so crowded..
it was like having a cny reunion.. hahaha..
family member gather in one place..
chit chat n watch tv together..
the feeling was so warm..
loves the pineapple rice n chicken wings..
my favourite for the day.. hahaha..
ya i play wt my cousin bro.. 
v both chase each other..
run over the living room.. 
run till sweating.. hahaha..
m i still a kids?? play till like tis.. hahaha.. 
my cousin bro vy chubby la.. 
i wanna snap his photo.. 
he gave me c his food in his mouth.. hahaha.. funny la..
thanks for every mom effort ya..
happy mother's day ya!!!
love ya.. muakzzz...

No comments: