Monday, May 17, 2010

another celebration for mom

celebrated another mother'day..
tis time jus my family member only..
went to sakae sushi in ioi mall..
my bro eager to eat sushi.. haha..
the restaurant full of family..
everyone bring their mom out for dinner..
v sit separately.. i sat wt my second n youngest bro..
i tell u.. crazy lo sat wt them..
they jus order what they want..
din c how much it cost..
the technology vy in lo..
have to use com to oder our dishes..
no need called the waitress n tell them what v need..
they jus serve us.. bring the food to our table only.. 
wow.. tat good!!
c from the com make my eye vy pain..
coz too much choice.. my eye blur ady.. hahaha..
be4 pay the bill...
v order a pancake ice cream..
fish shaped pancake wt vanilla ice cream n red bean..
a weird combination...
bt it was yummy.. hahhaa.. i like it.. hahaha.. 
had a great dinner.. 
thanks ya my dad bring us out for dinner..
love my mom ya!!
happy mother's day once again...
love u o.. muakzz..

No comments: