Saturday, May 29, 2010

cousin sis

it was 2 week ago if i nt mistaken.. ahhaa..
my cousin sis came over my house..
she gonna overnight in my house..
n i gonna teach her econ n acc.. hahaha..
hope she can und wat i taught la.. hahha..
n pass her exam..
coz it was really easy.. f4 ma..
next day my dad brins us went to sunway..
went there for our dinner - steamboat.. hahha..
one of my favourite..
tis restaurant full of ppl lo..
lucky v go there early.. if nt gonna wait at outside..
n donno wait for how long..
happen one funny incident..
tis restaurant had a special dish..
tat is chicken wing wt honey.. i think..
it really delicious..
when the dish come out..
everyone gonna grab it be4 it finish..
funny is they ady stand by n prepare to grab it..
my bro help us to grab lo.. he short n fast in action..
n den one big guy stand behind him..
he like back hug my bro...
took chicken wing from the back..
v c from behind..
cant even saw my bro.. jus saw the big guy.. hahaha...
v all laugh so loud.. coz it funny..
n so silly..
ate till stomach ache..
maybe i ate too much.. hahaha..
especially the chicken wing..
thumbs up for tat.. hahhaa..
be4 v left..
i ate a cup of ice cream..
while my bro ate his 5th cup of ice cream...
my god!! hope he wont straight away rush to toilet when v reach home.. hahaha..
had a lot of fun on my weekend..
gt a lot of things can chat wt my cousin sis..
she also close wt my bro lo..
talk nonsense or crap or tease them lo.. hahaha.. 
laugh all the time la when in car.. 
next time come here again or v go to ur house ya.. 
muakzz... take k o..

No comments: