Tuesday, September 15, 2009

birthday celebration (2)

on my birthday tat day no wan celebrate wt me..
so pity ar.. n so lonely too.. haha..
coz tat week having exam so everyone is busying wt their studies..
so i pull qian hui out.. call her accompany me..
she so good ar.. willing out wt me le..
although both of us having exam..
v go japanese restaurant have lunch..
attract by the background n surrounding..
the food ok la.. the price expensive lo..
quantity nt so much.. no wonder no ppl go in la.. haha..
coz when v go in tat time no customer at all..

menu


our dishes
us
qian hui@me
after tat v walk aroung s.wang lo..
now gt sales le.. wanna buy shirt le.. lack of shirt..
hav to wait until sem break only can shopping..
my fren v go out during sem break ya..
wait for me.. haha..
walk till tired ady.. v sit down at coffee bean..
v order a slice of cake n a cup of mocha..
qian hui treat me tat slice of cake..
tat cake ar ok lo bt vy sweet.. a lot of chocolate le..
thanks ya qian hui..
willing to accompany me out tat day..
i feel vy touch n happy o..
glad to have the primary sc gathering..
make us more closer.. haha..
anyway hav a great day in my birthday.. thanks a lot ya..
love ya.. muakzz...

dessert
cake
me n a slice of cake
us wt the dessert.. haha..

No comments: