Monday, September 21, 2009

birthday celebration (4)

last sat went out wt my secondary sc fren..
they can consider as my besties lo.. haha..
i thought v all jus meet up have a lunch n den walk walk..
i dono tat they planned to giving me a surprise.. haha..
they gave me a lot..
8 muffin, a present n haagen darz ice cream..
thanks u guys giving me so much ya..
n sorry make u guys spend a lot..
coz everyone now is in poverty.. haha..
n maggi purposely went out to buy me a cup of ice cream le..
n outside in raining.. my god.. u sot de meh??
make ur pretty skirt n shoe wet ady lo..
feel guilty le.. u know..
tat time i really vy touched.. my tears almost drop de la.. haha..
although my birthday had pass bt u guys did ur promise n celebrate wt me..
so touched ar.. felt vy joyful..
tat day was a memorable day for me..
will keep inside my heart forever..
together wt u guys.. full of laugh n harmony..
all my unhappy things will flies away..
great to hav u guys beside me..
u all r my lovely fren.. no wan can replace u guys status.. haha..
dono how to express my feeling into words..
love u guys ya.. muakzz...
n i vy vy happy tat day..... xp
eight muffin.. donno wat it mean.. izzit mean tat i vy 8?? haha..
mei ling@me
hp@credit card@rm5@rm10
inside the toilet
everyone post a hp.. n all in black..
kah yan@me
pui fong@me
me@maggi
mei gie@me
three of us
yummy..
birthday present
chocolate@green tea flavor

No comments: