Sunday, September 6, 2009

midvalley

yesterday went go midvalley..
there a lot of ppl..
saw ppl holding many shooping bags..
they really rich le..
when only till my turn to shopping??
haha.. wait untill end of my exam..
definitely will go shopping n try many type of food.. haha..
so me n my family jus go there walk walk lo..
go in some shop n c..
no money ma so jus can c only.. haha..
after ahead to fish market to had our dinner..
finally went there.. i wait for a long time ady..
like the fillet fish n the garlic butter rice..
the dessert ok for me coz too sweet ady.. haha..
bt now i get sore throat ady.. maybe eat too much of fried food.. haha..
anyway had a wonderful time.. now gonna study lo..
if nt nt enough time for me.. have to study 3 sub in 1 week..
enough a nt le.. i also donno.. v c ya.. haha..


dessert.. chocolate cake..

No comments: