Tuesday, September 29, 2009

birthday celebration (6)

yesterday went out wt my college buddies..
v went to neway sing k..
tis is my fourth time in 2 weeks..
although jus 3 person bt i felt overjoyed..
3 ppl, 1 person 1 mic.. no need to rebut.. haha..
bt v three does not like to sing k wt mic..
v sang song without mic..
sometimes v even shout loudly..
no wonder will sore throat la.. haha..
when i sang a song alone in the room..
suddenly the screen appear birthday song..
n they will bring in a cake n sang birthday song to me..
i really thought they forgot my birthday.. coz pass ady ma..
anyway thanks a lot ya..
luckily gt u guys stay beside me in college..
if nt i donno how to survive in tat realistic world.. haha..
c u guys next week la..
hope v can bring each other many memorable memories..
love u guys ya.. muakzz...

chocolate cake
wt candle
yeah!
me again..
making wishes
caren@me
li kei@me
three of us
wt nugget..
random
peace
xp
mic
mic@v
caren@me
me@li kei

No comments: