Monday, September 21, 2009

birthday celebration (3)

last fri, finish my last paper..
yeah.. so relief..
v go to sungai wang n time square..
ahead to sungai wang first.. had our lunch at there..
v all so hungry.. 9am gt exam n 3pm only had our lunch..
after tat v go shopping..
c clothes n shoes.. really wanna buy all of them.. haha..
finish at sungai wang part, v go to time square..
v go booked room for sing k..
jus can sing 2 hours only.. if nt vy costly for us..

v three..
they two
me@yin
jun@me

v get a cup of drink n a set of meal when v sing k..
walau.. jus now eat so much ady.. n den now still eat..
ar.. eat a lot lo.. fat sei me ar.. haha..
suddenly they bring a small cake to me.
i so shocked.. i thought they wont celebrate for me..
they sang song for me n i wish many wishes.. haha..
v jus know each other for several months..
bt u guys treat me vy well..
i so touched tat moment.. thanks a lot ya..
really glad to know u guys.. haha..
next time v hang out n camwhoring ya..
muakzz.. love u guys.. haha..

birthday small cake
birthday gal
me with new frens
me wt lovely frens
me@yin
jun@me
me@felicia
stella@me
group pic
jun@me@yin
me@yin
jun@me
five of us

No comments: