Sunday, January 31, 2010

bangsar

a day after my exam, my cousin sis bring me to bangsar...
she so good le.. willing to bring me go there.. haha..
i think is my first time been there..
coz bangsar is suitable for ppl who wealthy..
nt for me.. tat so poor wan.. haha..
she bring me to some boutique..
i can say tat the skirt or dress is pretty nice..
n the price also vy "nice".. ahah..
actually i loves those dresses la.. jus nt enough money to buy only..
n i really vy fat le.. have to keep fit ady.. a little more slimmer is better.. haha..
went to edison's boutique who named juices..
amazed when saw the price.. all r three digit..
walau.. so expensive who gonna buy it o?? haha..
the end, i bought a black color dress.. it simple n i love it..
tat y i bought it.. haha..
after tat had a high tea wt my cousin sis at san feri cottage..
order a slice of cake n hot chocolate..
mm.. so delicious.. thumb up!! haha..
love to go out shopping wt her...
sometime i really felt tat u r my elder sis.. 
taught n coached me.. haha..
maybe i too childish qua.. rite?? haha.. too out dated.. haha..
next time v go out again ya..
thanks lot o.. love u ya!! muakzzz.... 

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments: