Wednesday, January 27, 2010

restuarant jui moon heen

 bac to the day when i moved into my new house..
my relatives come to visit my house..
gt my ah yi n kau mou..
after tat v go eat our dinner..
saw a restaurant named jui moon heen..
v jus go in..
the restaurant like vy grand lo..
the surrounding pretty nice..
i think is for wedding dinner wan..
my kau mou treat us..
around 200++ for tis dinner..
for me nt worth la.. coz the dishes pretty ordinary..
outside also can eat those dishes.. haha..
 but i pretty like the feeling when all family member eat together..
donno y.. the feeling is great..
maybe i too loves my family ady.. haha..
chinese new year is coming..
can c u guys again.. yeah!!
vy craving to c u guys.. gonna hav fun at hometown..
love u all o.. muakzz...
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: